Electro Interstitial Scan (EIS Scan)
What is the E.I.S. System? This is a non-invasive, scientifically verified medical device used to scan your body. It is an effective tool for highlighting imbalances and monitoring progress in your body’s system’s and organ’s. Because this scan is capable of finding early indications of possible imbalance’s, it enables you to do something about them.
Could EIS help you?
• Are you suffering with a health complaint that you can’t get to the bottom of?
• Have you been told, “there is nothing wrong with you” yet deep down you are sure there is?
• Would you like to monitor how well your treatment is working?
• Perhaps you feel well but would like a health check!
How does it work? You will be connected to the EIS system using 6 electrodes – two plates for your hands, two plates for your feet and two electrodes for your forehead. Minute electrode currents, which are completely safe, are passed backwards and forwards from one plate to another enabling the EIS to scan your body. The computer then uses statistical and mathematical algorithms to display the results.
What do the results of the scan indicate?
• 3D Model of Organs, Glands and Body Segments – different colours indicate type and level of imbalance.
• Type and level of imbalance in Body Systems – Neurological (brain), Digestive, Respiratory, Immune, Renal (kidney’s) and Urogenital, Neuro Muscular (nervous system), Cardiovascular, Endocrine (hormones) and General Metabolic Functions of the body
• Oxidative Stress Risk – measures alkaline/acid balance
• Mental Health Status – measures neurotransmitters levels including Serotonin and Dopamine
• Hormonal Values – Cortisol, DHEA, Adrenaline, TSH, FSH, Testosterone, Insulin
• Body composition – muscle mass, total body water, fat mass The EIS system display’s the results in a visual 3D colour coded model of your body on the computer screen.
• Easy for both practitioner and client to interpret
• Only takes 3 minutes to scan
• Analyses effectiveness of treatment
• Scientifically proven
History of the EIS system (please click on highlighted word for more information)
German and Russian scientists invented electro interstitial scanning to monitor the health of astronauts in space. The EIS system was later developed a group of scientists lead by a neurophysicist, Dr Albert Maarek (Maarek 2012), who took 10 years to develop the scanner and to thoroughly validated the results in hospitals around the world (USA, Europe and Asia). Maarek A (2012) – http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3500973/
Several clinical studies have been done on the EIS system which you will find on the LD Technology website (see resources). One I was particularly interested in was a recent clinical study by Caudal who showed that the EIS system was a useful tool at determining ADHD in children. Caudal F (2011) – http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3218780/
Resources LD Technology – http://www.ldteck.com/